AirMap And ANS CR Enable "Smart Sky" For Safe Drone Integration
AirMap And ANS CR Enable "Smart Sky" For Safe Drone Integration In Czech Republic
Smart Sky outlines a nationwide strategy for the utilization of UAS, or drones, in the Czech Republic, including regulation, enforcement, international cooperation, and deployment of UAS Traffic Management (UTM) services.
AirMap, ANS CR, and UpVision will develop a roadmap for a fully operational UTM system by 2020 through Smart Sky that includes:
- E-registration and e-identification;
- Pre-tactical geofencing and flight planning;
- Automated and manual digital airspace authorization;
- Real-time traffic alerts and live drone telemetry;
- Connectivity and communication between drone pilots and airspace administrators.
"Fulfillment of the ambitious goals arising from Smart Sky depends very much on the experience, enthusiasm, and competence of all partners," commented Jan Klas, Director General of ANS CR. "We appreciate that AirMap and UpVision are supporting us on this journey."
"The Czech Republic is among the global...