Field Squared Announces General Availability of Zero-Effort
Field Squared Announces General Availability of Zero-Effort Integration to Esri ArcGIS
Esri Customers Can Now Sync Esri ArcGIS Map Data and Automate Workflows in Field SquaredHIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo., March 7, 2019 — (PRNewswire) — Field Squared, Inc.™, the industry's first Field Service Automation Platform, today announced the general availability of its zero-effort integration to Esri ArcGIS within the Field Squared platform and mobile application.
Watch the 2-minute video demonstrating Field
Squared's zero-effort integration to Esri:
On the heels of the company's recent partnership announcement with Esri, Field Squared has released a number of enhancements Esri customers can leverage today, including:
- Real-time synchronization of Esri Feature Services data to the assets in Field Squared, initially one-way
- Access ArcGIS base maps and overlays directly from the field technician's mobile device in the field
- Create automated asset management and maintenance workflows that utilize Esri data
- Conduct work order creation, scheduling and management against assets
- Reference Esri Feature Layers and Overlays on an interactive map
- Mobilize Esri data in the field—online and offline
- Support thematic mapping for asset symbology to visualize data or upload a custom symbology library
"Field Squared is the...