Schneider Electric releases arcfm mobile 11.2.1
ArcFM Mobile XI closes the “paper gap” with a full digital design-construction workflow
Fort Collins, Colo., Oct. 13, 2020 – Schneider Electric, the industry leader in Geographic Information System (GIS) solutions for utilities and communication providers, announced the latest release of ArcFM Mobile XI, the utility-scale mobile GIS solution designed for field crews. ArcFM Mobile 11.2.1 now supports a full digital design-construction workflow in the ArcFM XI ecosystem built for Esri’s Utility Network.
ArcFM Mobile 11.2.1 helps minimize the need for paper construction plans and optimizes as-built data capture with powerful new capabilities:
- Designs from ArcFM Designer XI are now displayed in ArcFM Mobile to accelerate crew access to construction plans
- Crews can digitally as-built designs with ArcFM Mobile redlines to minimize the inefficiencies of paper-based as-builting
- Every redline sketch in ArcFM Mobile can have a name, providing organizational linkage to an associated work order
- ArcFM Mobile maps can have multiple redline categories for flexibility in redlining workflows
- GIS editors can filter redlines on the desktop by name and category to focus on specific work orders or types of redlines
“This is the most significant release of ArcFM Mobile XI yet,” said Jay Stinson, general manager at Schneider Electric. “Mobile XI now fully supports...