HP Inc. Announces Fiscal 2020 Financial Outlook & Restructuring
HP Inc. Announces Fiscal 2020 Financial Outlook & Restructuring Plan
- Estimates GAAP diluted net earnings per share (“EPS”) for fiscal 2020 of $1.98 to $2.10
- Estimates non-GAAP diluted net EPS for fiscal 2020 of $2.22 to $2.32
- Estimates fiscal 2020 free cash flow of at least $3.0 billion
- Estimates total costs in connection with the restructuring plan of $1.0 billion and estimated annualized gross run rate savings of about $1.0 billion by the end of fiscal 2022
- HP Inc. (“HP”) announces dividend increase of 10%
PALO ALTO, Calif., Oct. 03, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today at HP’s 2019 Securities Analyst Meeting (“SAM”), the company provided details on its strategy and opportunities for long-term growth, along with its financial outlook for fiscal 2020.
“We are taking bold and decisive actions as we embark on our next chapter,” said Enrique Lores, incoming President and Chief Executive Officer, HP Inc. “We see significant opportunities to create shareholder value and we will accomplish this by advancing our leadership, disrupting industries and aggressively transforming the way we work. We will become an even more customer-focused and digitally enabled company, that will lead with innovation and execute with purpose.”
"I’m proud of the progress we have made across...